We are a woman’s first point of contact.
We are the people that answer their call when they need help, we are the people that answer the doors with a friendly smile and often, we are the ones with whom women share stories they haven’t told their closest friend.
We exists to further non-violent relationships and environments for women with or without children. Our vision is a world where women and children are safe and free from abuse in their environments and relationships.
Being part of WIN means something. WIN House is about compassion, respect, and empowerment. We’re here when clients need us most. Join us and act.
Manager, HR Services
The Manager, HR Services’ primary role is to lead the planning, delivery, and evaluation of human resource strategies and services for WIN House employees that support WIN House’s strategic goals and objectives. In collaboration with senior leaders, this position develops and implements strategies to address HR trends and future workforce requirements, building leadership capacity and employee engagement.
This position will provide expertise to management staff in employee and labour relations, performance management, coaching, recruitment and onboarding, compensation, job evaluation, disability management, pay and benefits, recognition and wellness programs, systemwide learning and development, and workplace safety.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following:
- Post-secondary education focusing on human resources
- A minimum of five years of experience in labour relations, dispute resolution, compensation practices, and employee development
- A strong track record of success in HR planning, project management, organizational change, and leading interest-based collective agreement negotiations
- Solid working knowledge of employment legislation, regulations, and policies.
- Having experience or knowledge of HR issues and trends in the not-for-profit sector is preferred.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates who will be moved on in the hiring process will be contacted.
WIN House does not currently have any volunteer opportunities
Student Practicum Opportunities
WIN House does not currently have any student practicum opportunities