Get The Office Involved
We are thankful for the many volunteers and supporters who organize community events on our behalf.
You make a difference in the lives of thousands of women and children. No matter if your idea is for a large fundraiser or a smaller one, every dollar counts, and the more awareness of gender-based violence we can raise, the better.
To start, we ask that you fill out the application form for your community event. Please fill in as much information as you are able to at this time. Please allow us a maximum of 2 weeks from the time it is sent to look it over and get back to you.
If you have any questions, please reach out by email to email@example.com.
Thank you for being our partners in saving and changing lives.
Employee Giving Program
Employee Benefits, starting at $5/chq:
- At 1 month – welcome package
- At 3 months – a WIN House t-shirt
- At 6 months – a WIN House mug
- At 1 year – an umbrella
- At 2 years – a limited edition Hillberg and Berk Bracelet crafted specifically for WIN House
As well, you are first to be notified of our upcoming events, AGM and information sessions will be offered. Volunteer opportunities are also available
50% employee engagement includes:
- A Lunch ‘n Learn information session with a member of our organization (we’ll bring the sweets!)
75% employee engagement includes:
- A Lunch ‘n Learn with our Executive Director, Leslie Allen (dessert is on us!)
- Appreciation mention on our Social Media platforms and inclusion on a recognition sign
90-100% employee engagement includes:
- All of the benefits listed above
- Employee Treat Day (ice cream or hot chocolate day, depending on the weather) for all employees
- Recognition at all of our signature events
- Business team may decide where to direct funds
Option for employer to match employee giving up to an agreed upon amount.
WIN House Support
- Support Administration of the program
- Provide tax receipts for individual total yearly donations
- Opt-in option each year
- Provide onboarding information to new staff
The WIN House Employee Giving Program could not be easier; it is a great way to engage your staff and give back to the community. We will support the program’s administration by providing tax receipts, sharing an opt-in for employees each year, and providing onboarding information for your new staff. Did you know that five employees giving monthly for one year can provide five families with a New Start Kit which includes the essentials for starting the new phase of their journey? Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the program and learn how to engage your staff.